Speaking of storing parts.  I met a guy, about 15 years ago now, how had a
restoration shop that specialized in Bugattis.  They restored, and built up
a number of cars, using original parts while fabricating all those which
were missing.  What was it they used to say in the Bugatti Club in England,
"There are probably 3 times more Bugattis today then were ever left the
factory". hee hee.

Anyway, he said, if you want to come up and have a look around at the
inventory before it goes into longer term storage, please do so.  I planned
to go, but didn't make it.  Lots of original Bugatti parts, most still
wrapped in their original Bugatti shipping paper as they left the factory.
Not the kinda stuff you find at NAPA. lol

The attention to detail on a number of the cars I saw was nothing short of
fantastic!!!  Right down to sourcing old factory photos they could enlarge,
so when recreating body panels, they could get the number, and placement or
rivets right!

Ed
300E