E M wrote:
I've had the wrench slip a few times while working on cars, but I can tell
you what, I'm enough of a wuzz that I'd reach for the electric tape or
Crazyglue long before I'd start searching around for the home sewing kit!

Here's a nice wrench slip. I punched the edge of a mcpherson strut spring seat
with the back of my hand hard enough to achieve full penetration. "Gee, that's
what the inside of my hand looks like". First pic is about 15 minutes after
injury, second pic is 2-3 days later. Notice the 20 year old scar above and to
the right of the new injury, faintly visible in the second pic. I washed it out as well as I could, but I think I got a mild infection. Car suspensions aren't exactly clean.

Mitch.