I started the 240D yesterday evening -- not sure what the garage temp was,
but it was around -7 outside and the car hadn't been started in several
weeks. I did have a BatteryTender plugged in the entire time, which might
have kept the battery warm. But I did three preglows and the car cranked
right over.

Move the 240D out into the weather so the daughter (home for Christmas
break) could put her car into the garage.