Rich Thomas wrote:
Did you REPLACE THE FUSES?

Do ATX power supplies have more than one fuse?
Back in the AT days, they had one fuse, and no DC came out (or AC went in) if the fuse was blown. I had about 1/3 success replacing the fuse in those, often had to solder it in.

BTW, I wish I could access my old emails with this computer. I may have to delete Thunderbird and install the same version my other computer had. I'm pretty sure I'd saved off some advice from Wonky about good Linux distros for newbies.
Mitch.