Here's a thing, drive over to the dealer as suggest, rear end a guy on route
and then write back to head office, saying you did as they suggested, but on
the way over, you ran into a guy as the sun was in your eyes due to the
inoperative defective visor. hee hee

Their lawyers will probably head over and replace your visor in your
driveway themselves.  Not sure what will happen with your cracked up front
bumper, I haven't worked that part of my plan out yet. lol

Ed
300E