From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 9:34 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] First Time Stranded...Ever

Did you jiggle the connector to the relay?  My TD has fits occasionally,
I jiggle the connector or squeeze it, it starts right up.  I thought at
first it was the relay, and after fooling around with it a bit, the car
then started, so no relay problem (if you touch it you can actually feel
it click).  OH, and did you CHECK THE FUSE?

--R

--R