Over the Christmas holiday I traveled to Missouri and saw diesel for $1.99.
Then, yesterday I was in a tiny little town in Kansas. Regular Unleaded was
$1.49 and Premium was $2.39.  Diesel was $2.29.  Very odd.

Also, I got stuck behind a line of slow moving vehicles on a two lane road and
I was ahead of schedule. So, I set the cruise at 55 mph.  It was a 160 mile
trip.  I averaged 27.8 mpg  (for the trip) in the Cadillac.  Amazing!  I have
noticed if I set the cruise at 65 this drops to 25 and if I set it at 70 mph,
it drops to 24.

Donald H. Snook