I was getting ready to back out of the garage this morning and for whatever reason I decided to watch the oil pressure gauge come up on my 87 300TD. It didn't. I thought maybe it was just slower to come alive than I remember. Popped the hood and didn't see or hear anything odd. Popped the oil fill cap and didn't see the normal amount of blowby. Shutdown the engine.

I did do some work on checking the wiring to the aux fan, maybe I managed to knock the oil pressure sender line out of whack? What else should I start checking?

...Kevin
87 300TD 277k mi