Hi Everyone,
I lost my job of 29 years on October 31 of 2008.  I am starting this month
as an independent contractor, auditing convenience stores.  I have 55 stores
to complete by the 20th of each month. Each audit takes an average of 30
minutes to complete and pays $20.00 per audit.  The farthest is about 140
miles away. The audits can be completed any time of day, any day of the
week.

I am looking for an inexpensive software program that will help me plan my
trips in the most cost effective way.   Also if anyone has any suggested
reading or websites that would help me learn about being an independent
contractor, I would really appreciate the help.

Mike
1984 300D
1981 300SD