Don't you just love this retro craze? Lets see there is the PT cruiser, Mini, new beetle and the Fiat bambino, did I miss any?
Wonder how long before Daimler comes up with something retro?
BTW had a ride in one of those Fiat bambinos on the way to a yard where a 220E was stored, the 220E sure rode a hell of of a lot better than the Fiat, well I suppose it is a light car.

Hendrik
who is going bonkers trying to work out the CIS-E on the TE

OK Don wrote:
BMW makes them in England -- similar to the original Mini  Minor and
Mini Cooper of the '60s.  BMW bought the rights to the name and some
of the original factories.

The Mini is brand new to me, where are they made?  Why are they so popular?

Harry