Their is some flexible filler made for plastic/rubber bumpers that works. I
took my old 300SD and filled a couple of spots on door and dash and then 3
years latter it was all good.  This filler comes in a tube like weather
strip adhesive, I don't remember the name. The problems was finding the
wrinkle texture paint that matched. I tried several different rattle cans of
texture paint but most looked like the old trunk paint.

Trampas