come on fellas!!! Americans can not  do that ..... think about  some of the
idiots who live in our country

 I  saw a women putting on make up
one jackass was reading the damn paper
two broncos one pushing the other ...at 65.mph bumper to bumper

one car that stopped ,,,,FRIGGIN STOPPED  in the middle of the hi  way....so
the driver & pass. could exchange seats
 one moron who's mattress blew off of his car !!! he stopped ..ran out  on to
the road to get it ...wrong move  he war run over ...again and again
oh yeah don't forget the simple tons who think " well this is a super  car
the speedo says 160 mph !!! "I have got them new rain tires" .....  "its German
engineering!!!!!"
 my point here is Americans  don't know how to drive cell  phones  are the
most important thing here  not driving
  I know what you want to do here  it sounds like a utopia....  but we are
idiots
 mike collins
1985 500 sec

by the way all of this was on I 95 or  I 76