curious though, where is "Illinions" and why did you go there? By going places
"each quarter" I presume you're a "college boy", did they teach spellin' there?

Ken

In a message dated 9/29/2005 4:26:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
From: "Gabriel S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The moron begs to differ. (Was e-lane, was road

Oh im surry Curt, did i hurt your feelings by calling you a moron? As far as
never leaving LA, what do you know...I've driven to Illinions twice, i
frequently drive to San Felipe, MX where there is a 100+ mile strech without
*anything *four three years I drove san fran to LA at least once a
quarter...Grand Canyon six times, Las Vegas...countless times, Orgeon
once...if my email come off as unplesant...why do you read them? =P