I don't plan on having too many. I think I have 9 right now and it hasn't been
a problem. I have three lots and a privacy fence. I doubt I will have more than
15 at any time.

The plan is: Charlie and I learn how to rebuild transmissions, buy decent MBs
with shot trannys, remove rebuild replace tranny, sell car. So its not that I
plan to have a lot of cars, but the cars I buy will need a trailer.

So far, I've had to pay for tows. I've found a guy that will tow for me in the
metro area for $50, which is pretty good, but then I can't go after cars that
are outside the city. Remember that St. Louis is as far from me as KC from you.

Chris