Well I got the 2nd replacement trans install finished up just a little while ago on the 190D. Filled up the fluid, checked for leaks, none. Goes RIGHT into reverse, no delay at all, goes right into drive as well. OK, so I take off. SAME THING AS BEFORE, wont upshift. So I unhook the control cable, same thing. Then, I started running it back and forth down the driveway, after about the 3rd time, all the sudden it started shifting. Whatever was stuck because upstuck. Im sure that last tranny I put in was probably OK, but something was stuck inside. Anyway, took it for a 2 or so mile drive, first time I have been able to get that car over about 30. Drives GREAT, shifts GREAT. Suspension is excellent since its been completely rebuilt.

Its got Michelin Rainforce something or other tires on it right now. They look fairly new or at least have quite a bit of tread left. The DOT date code says they are from 2000 though. I am debating on if I should keep those on there, or swap the wheels/tires from my other 190D that I just put the brand new General Altimax tires on.

I will be selling the Kleb/Dan/Kleb/John/Gene/Kleb 190D in the next week or 2 probably, so if anybody is interested let me know.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,