Hello,

I'm new to this list. It was suggested I list here for some parts that I need.

I acquired a '86 300SDL a few years ago in an inoperable condition. The number
6 connecting rod end-cap came off and busted a couple of holes in the block.
Since then, I acquired parts to restore the car and now I'm ready to put
everything back together.

I've found that the previous builder of the engine in this car used end caps
from different connecting rods when putting it together.

Anyway, the parts I have don't match and I am in need of 6 connecting rods for
my OM603.961.

Mike LaFleur (Detroit)