"BTW, the little spring-loaded doors on the key slots are in place."

Hmm, so that is what happens...I looked tonight and the little spring loaded
door on my drivers side lock is missing...I was wondering why it freezes and
there is not snow or rain...so can you replace this by itself or does the whole
door lock have to be replaced?

Rhonald
300D  311,000 miles

Paying too much for anything?   Most Americans are, and there is a way to stop
it.  Log on to www.buyonlinegetcashback.com today and find out how get
something back for a change.