Rich Thomas wrote:

http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/994284095.html

I don't care much for the 210, but like these a lot. I drove one back to back with an SL55 last year, and while I didn't exceed the speed limit, the E just felt more like a hooligan's car, while the SL was more subdued and didn't ask for trouble so much. Sort of like 6.3 vs 6.9. The supercharged SL would probably out-hooligan the E all day long if you were to get on it, though.

The one I drove had I think 50k miles, and the owner (since new) said he hasn't had any problems with it.

Tom