Jim -
Oh, now I see what you were describing the other day. So I guess the fuse is
the small white plastic plug that has the black insert with the two pins
that plug into the main PC board on the back of the speedo unit? How in the
world did you figure that out? Is all that in a manual somewhere or did you
trace out the circuit.

Barry