You are the man! Thanks Kaleb.

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:46 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] CARFAX PLEASE

   AutoCheck user log out:

home | buyback registration | about us | contact us | help

   check existing report [VIN History] WDBJF55F5VJ030298  or enter a new
VIN

  Print options:  Report will print:
   With section details shown
   With section details hidden

Summary
Report Run Date: 2009-02-19 08:32:48.508 EST
The vehicle identification number you submitted has been analyzed and
summary information on your car is shown below.

AutoCheck Unlimited with TitleGuard - Optional upgrade for just $25.00
more!

Protect your investment against title problems. Add TitleGuard
protections to your unlimited 60-day AutoCheck subscription.

VIN:  WDBJF55F5VJ030298
Year:  1997
Make:  Mercedes-Benz
Model:  E Class E320
Style/Body:  Sedan 4D
Class:  Upscale - Luxury
  Engine:  3.2L I6 DI / EFI
Country of Assembly:  Germany
Vehicle Age:  12 year(s)
Calculated Owners:  3
Last Reported
Odometer Reading:  151,057

This vehicle's AutoCheck Score
77 36-69
  This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

    About Buyback Protection

Section summaries

Title and ProblemCheck:    Your vehicle checks out!
OdometerCheck:    Your vehicle checks out!
Vehicle Use and EventCheck:    Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
Full History:    Detailed information available

Title and ProblemCheck
   Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 1997
Mercedes-Benz E Class E320 (WDBJF55F5VJ030298) shows no negative titles
or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate
serious past damage or other significant problems.

0 Problem(s) Reported:  15 Title/Problem areas checked:
   No abandoned title record
   No damaged title or major damage incident record
   No fire damaged title record
   No grey market title record
   No hail damage title record
   No insurance loss title record
   No junk or scrapped title record
   No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
   No odometer problem title record
   No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
   No salvage title or salvage auction record
   No water damaged title record
   No NHTSA crash test record
   No frame damage record
   No recycling facility record

OdometerCheck
   Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer
readings reported to AutoCheck for this 1997 Mercedes-Benz E Class E320
(WDBJF55F5VJ030298) and no indication of an odometer rollback or
tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if
reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously
reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and
auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.

0 Problem(s) Reported:  Mileage  Date Reported
   16  09/10/1996
   32,162  05/27/1999
   32,162  07/07/1999
   58,373  06/12/2001
   76,748  03/28/2003
   104,637  05/27/2005
   133,991  04/20/2007
   151,057  03/14/2008

Vehicle Use and EventCheck
   Information Reported! AutoCheck shows additional information reported
to AutoCheck about how this 1997 Mercedes-Benz E Class E320
(WDBJF55F5VJ030298)has been used and other events. This includes
reported accidents and corrected or duplicate titles and storm area
registrations.

0 Event(s) Reported:  6 Vehicle uses checked:
   No fleet, rental and/or lease use record
   No taxi use record
   No police use record
   No government use record
   No livery use record
   No driver education record
2 Event(s) Reported:  9 Vehicle events checked:
   No accident record reported through state agencies or independent
sources
   No corrected title record
   No duplicate title record
   Emission/safety inspection record(s)
   Loan/Lien record(s)
   No fire damage incident record
   No repossessed record
   No theft record
   No storm area registration/title record

Full History
Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological
order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.
Report Run Date: 2009-02-19 08:32:48.508 EST
Vehicle: 1997 Mercedes-Benz E Class E320 (WDBJF55F5VJ030298)
Event date  Location  Odometer reading  Data Source  Details
09/10/1996  BETHESDA, MD  16  Motor Vehicle Dept.  TITLE (Title #:25786580)
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL (Lien Reported)
08/07/1998  BETHESDA, MD   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
05/27/1999  VIENNA, VA  32,162  Independent Emission Source  PASSED
EMISSION INSPECTION
06/21/1999  ANNANDALE, VA   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
07/07/1999  ANNANDALE, VA  32,162  Motor Vehicle Dept.  TITLE
04/24/2000  ANNANDALE, VA   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
06/12/2001  ANNANDALE, VA   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
06/12/2001  ANNANDALE, VA  58,373  Independent Emission Source  PASSED
EMISSION INSPECTION
05/24/2002  ANNANDALE, VA   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
03/28/2003  ANNANDALE, VA   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
03/28/2003  VIENNA, VA  76,748  Independent Emission Source  PASSED
EMISSION INSPECTION
05/19/2004  ANNANDALE, VA   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
05/27/2005  SPRINGFIELD, VA  104,637  Independent Emission Source
PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
06/03/2005  ANNANDALE, VA   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
04/19/2006  ANNANDALE, VA   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
04/20/2007  SPRINGFIELD, VA  133,991  Independent Emission Source
PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
05/14/2007  ANNANDALE, VA   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
03/14/2008  RALEIGH, NC  151,057  Independent Emission Source  PASSED
EMISSION INSPECTION
05/07/2008  KNIGHTDALE, NC   Motor Vehicle Dept.  TITLE (Title
#:776875081280107)
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL (Lien Reported)

This Vehicle's Glossary
Below are the specific definitions for events that appear in this
vehicle's report.
More information is available in the full AutoCheck glossary.

Term  Section Location  Definition

Loan/Lien  Vehicle Use and EventCheck  A loan/lien is the legal right to
take and hold or sell the vehicle of a debtor as security or payment for
a debt. Normally, a vehicle will have a lien due to a loan or unpaid
repair bill against the vehicle.
Emission/Safety Inspection  Vehicle Use and EventCheck  An approved
emission testing station has inspected the vehicle to measure the amount
of pollutants the vehicle emits into the environment.

AutoCheck vehicle history report Terms and Conditions
This report, and any reliance upon it, is subject to AutoCheck Terms and
Conditions. If you obtained the report from a dealer, the dealer has
been provided with these Terms & Conditions and can share them with you.
These AutoCheck Terms and Conditions are also available at any time at
www.autocheck.com/consumers/disclaimer.do or by writing to Experian:
Experian Automotive C/O AutoCheck Customer Service 955 American Lane
Schaumburg IL 60173

AutoCheck Buyback Protection Terms and Conditions
This vehicle (WDBJF55F5VJ030298) qualifies for AutoCheck Buyback
Protection. If you obtained the report from a dealer, the dealer has
been provided with the terms and can share them with you. These Buyback
Protection Terms and Conditions are also available to you at any time at
www.autocheck.com/bbpterms or by writing to Experian: Experian
Automotive C/O AutoCheckCustomer Service 955 American Lane Schaumburg IL
60173

About AutoCheck
AutoCheck vehicle history reports by Experian Automotive is the leading
vehicle history reporting service. With expert data handling, the
Experian Automotive database houses over 4 billion records on a half a
billion vehicles. Every AutoCheck vehicle history report will give you
confidence when buying or selling your next used vehicle, with superior
customer service every step of the way.

Home  | Dealers  | Become an Affiliate  | Used Car Facts  | Site Map
AutoCheck Terms and Conditions  | AutoCheck Buyback Terms and Conditions
  | Privacy
Experian  | Global Autocheck Sites