Anyone interested in a '79 300SD? It's in south central Missouri.

I have, um, a few W123s around my place. Enough that out here
where they are rare I often have folks stop by to chat, look for
parts, ask advise, etc.

Today a fellow stopped by for the second time. He has a 300SD he
has owned and wants to sell. He was wondering if I was
interested. I declined. I have enough projects and don't need to
add an oddball chassis to my fleet. Why, then I'd have to
collect some 116 parts cars...

I have not seen it. He says it runs, and the heater system
mostly works. (That's the ACCII, isn't it?) He mentioned $500.
I'm reluctant to post a phone number on a public list, so if
anyone expresses interest, on of off list, I'll send a phone
number direct.

--           Philip