So the PO had another ignition lock/switch put in the car I recently bought, was vague on whether he got the same "key" and only had one set of keys to the car. I found the receipt but it does not say what the shop did, I want to get another key made, but not sure if this is an original same-key lock or not. The key has a central shaft with the 2 tumbler parts down either side. Is there anyway to tell what is on the car, and if the key is the same as the original? It works the doors, so I am thinking it must be.

Did the SELs have wipers for the headlights? I think I have seen some around with wipers, was thinking it would be neat to put those on the car, no particular reason.

--R