Just returned from Nebraska with a 95 6.5 diesel suburban. Its pretty nice complete with all the banks stuff on it. Hauled it back with the duramax on my trailer, which for the most part didnt even know there was a trailer with a huge suburban on it. This morning right off the bat it tried to crap itself though. I think my fuel filter is dirty anyway, and I think it got down cold enough overnight in Topeka (stopped there for the night) to gel the fuel a little. Took a spell of not wanting to hardly move, finally put itself in limp mode. Shut it off and back on and it finally cleared up. Then less than a mile from my house, I notice a tire on the trailer getting really low, went completely flat as I turned onto my street. Was shredded by the time I got home. Glad it didnt go way out in the middle of nowhere, had no spare, or rather, had the spare on the trailer. Thats it though, Im buying brand new tires for that thing.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 95 E300, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,