From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Hendrik & Fay
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 11:30 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Q: What kind of rims are these? A: the round kind

No 16's didn't really appear widespread till the late 90's, those are
the stock mags used from about 84 (14 inch) until the early 90's (15 inch).
I have a 14 inch set suitable for 123 and early 201(different offset)
and a 15 inch set for post mid 85 MB's (all 124's and 201's, not sure
about the 126's).
I am toying with the idea of painting the 15 inch set to colour match my
blue/black TE, anyone been there, done that and have a write up?

Hendrik
with a 8 foot stack of rims and tires