Yes, I do know the type very well.  What a pity, and we're paying for much
of it.

Wilton

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: wish this were 200 miles closer...

Yeah you know the type, 16-18 years old, no job, no job training, no
diploma, no understanding of why they might any of the above. Planning to
get their own place (apparently by magic) but content for now to live at
their parent's place and squirt out a kid every year. The kids behave like
animals, come in my yard and pick my tomatoes. Upon removal from my yard I
become an enemy of everyone except the parents (meaning the little brat's
grandparents).
I've actually made inroads with the children, they like watching me split
wood and enjoy my ability to run mental circles around the older kids of the
neigborhood. I had one 13-14 year old convinced I was the mayor of our
little town one day. I'm reasonably sure I could have convinced him I was
the almighty in the flesh given time and desire. Its not all that fun
though, somewhat like fencing when your opponent is armed only with a string
bean...

-Curt