Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
good deal, I appreciate it. If you give the green like, or even it if looks like something that is half way worth driving up there for, tell the old boy you got somebody coming from OK this weekend to get it. If so, maybe we can do dinner or something.

Sounds good, except I'll be in Mexico this weekend.

It was a little hard to understand over his accent, but it sounds like the original trans may just have a bad B2, which I guess was still a potential problem in '87. He put a used tranny in it which is now inert, but it does come with the original.

Tom