http://www.dieselproducts.com/

Some VERY cool stuff there - not cheap. We're getting
one of the Spin Clean models, I forget which one,
right now...documentation is all at home.

If you get one, have to have the right pump (gpm and
psi) for it and then a motor for the pump...

Chris

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051003/pl_nm/energy_winter_costs_dc

(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
> > -1987 300TD, 149K miles, "Rotkäppchen"
> > -1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen"
> (Alternativen
> > Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen = Alternative Fuel
> Test
> > Vehicle) running WVO/WMO/LO/WATF/WGL/Kero/D2 mix
> (do
> > not attempt this unless you are willing to
> sacrifice
> > your IP and/or injectors, etc.)
> >
> > -1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 101K miles, "The Van" -
> FOR
> > SALE!!!! $6500 (and that's a good deal).
> >

> > __________________________________
> > http://mail.yahoo.com

> __________________________________
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1987 300TD, 149K miles, "Rotkäppchen"
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) running WVO/WMO/LO/WATF/WGL/Kero/D2 mix (do
not attempt this unless you are willing to sacrifice your IP and/or injectors,
etc.)

-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 101K miles, "The Van" - FOR SALE!!!! $6500 (and that's
a good deal).

Yahoo! for Good