Are you going to plant and harvest it by hand?
Are you planning to use fertilizer and other soil nutrients?
If you don't, will you plan for more land due to the reduced yield per acre of natural grown plants?
How much will the oil press cost to buy and run?
How much does seed cost for planting?

I could go on.....

Luther

LarryT wrote:
I did some calculating after sending my last msg - with a possible 1600 gal/acre I calculated my wife needs roughly 250 gal to commute to/from work/year - so a little over 1/8th acre would give us the needed beans. Hmmm...I have 1/3 acre available so that might work.

Hey! Free driving! ;-)

One more calc - 250 gal X $2.50/gal = $625 savings ;-D

LarryT
91 300D

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark