Popping a hole in the nail like that is better that my knife point
"drilling."  Well, psychologically, anyway.

Wilton

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wiper replacement catastrophe

Why are you arguing about it? Just know that if the key is on the wiper will
self park so don't move it which basically means don't work on the wiper if
the key is on...

I like changing the fuses, it made my teeth whiter and my breath fresher
too.

The doc burned a little hole in my nail with a magic burning tool. I should
have written the name down, it was pretty slick, popped the hole almost
instantly. I told him I've done it before just twiddling a 1/16" drill bit
between my fingers for way less than the co-pay I had to make today. He did
order a couple xrays so I guess I got something for my money. On the way out
the staff stuffed my pockets with free samples of ibuprofen which seems to
cut the pain better than asprin..

-Curt