From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Ralph W
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:46 AM
To: Mercedes List
Subject: [MBZ] House cleaning - MB's FS

Hello Listers,
The time as come to divest myself of some of my fleet. I need to dispose of
the the '90 300D and the '87 300TD. They will probably hit Craigslist
shortly but I'll share the particulars with the list first. E-mail me if you
have any interest and I can provide more details and pics. Cars are in Metro
Detroit.

1990 300D: Bad head. Body is in excellant shape. No rust. Alabama car.
Rebuilt rear suspension. Nice beige MB Tex interior. Good tranny. 225K on
the clock. AC not working, probably bad evap. Best Offer.

1987 300TD: I bought this wagon from Jeff Zedic about two years ago. 305K on
the clock. Runs well and tranny is decent. Replaced a while back with a
salvage tranny. Minor rust in wheel wells. Fair interior. AC not working. IP
leaks oil, needs to be rebuilt. Leveling system recently rebuilt. $2000 or
B.O.

--
Ralph Wasserbaech
2001 E320 wagon