That's very surprising... When I pull into the local MB dealer for parts driving an 80s MBZ, they treat me like I have some sort of disease they don't want to catch. Even if they have 20 employees on staff, they immediately peg me as the sort of guy that isn't about to buy a $100k car so it takes a LONG time to talk to anyone, and they make very little effort to sell me anything.

Tyler

LarryT wrote:
Hey Dwight,
Don't know if it's something happening at all MB dealers but they seem to becoming *much* more interested in pleasing customers at a time *other* than when a big check is being written. I had our local MB dealer change the rear axle juice (which I provided) for me. Called them at 9AM and set up an appointment - they performed the work at 2PM. Along with changeing the rear axle fluid they also washed and vacuumed the car - all was done quickly for $25. Things have really changed!

LarryT

78 240D s
Porsche Posters!! And
Oil Analysis at youroil.net.