What a load of crap! This stuff was already in the works before he was elected, and has major public support. He has said that he doesn't like this, but doesn't see any other option but to let the US auto industry collapse- which he promised he wouldn't do during the campaign.

I guarantee the government will sell it's shares in the auto industry to investors in the private sector as soon as they get a chance. I personally am not sure they should have tried to save the US auto industry, but I do think that this was probably the only way to do it.

He's doing exactly what he promised voters- nothing more or less. To quote Jon Stewart:

I think you might be confusing tyranny with losing. And I feel for you, because I've been there. A few times. In fact, one of them was a bit of a nail-biter. But see, when the guy that you disagree with gets elected, he's probably going to do things you disagree with. He could cut taxes on the wealthy, remove government's oversight capability, invade a country that you thought should not be invaded, but that's not tyranny. That's democracy. See, now you're in the minority. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco.

Tyler

Loren Faeth wrote:
You got it! that is how BO works. BO wants to run everything, confiscate all he can get away with and tell you he did it for your good. Ever hear of Lenin?