Thanks Bill I have to get a cheap cd player for this. Commercial radio stinks. Tom ----- Original Message ----- From: "BillR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 1:59 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Radio friend

----Original Message-----
From: Tom Scordato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 21:40:22 -0400
Subject: [MBZ] Becker Eurpa Light Show

Coming back from a 1000 driving mile business trip, the only source of
entertainment beside listenning to the 617.9 engine, my 1977 MONO am/fm
Becker light quite working.  Radio still works fine although it still does
not pic up Sirus satelite radio yet nor can I down load visa vie  Ipod to
it.

Has anyone change out the bulb? Can I do it with out removing the radio and
access it by removing the cover plate?  Any war stories on this?
I know this is trivial [EMAIL PROTECTED] but the radio is my friend

Regards Tom Scordato

Tom - I used to do a lot of driving and finding stations would be a problem
I discovered that books on tape were a great asset for distance travel.
Cracker Barrel [at least in this part of the country sells then buys back
less @$3/week; garage sales are a good source and the public library has a
bunch. That won't help if you don't have a CD or cassette, though there are
adaptors that play them over an unused radio frequency.  They made my life
much easier.
BillR
Jacksonville FL
300SD  the EM  265K / 200K engine [if the third time is charmed]