Dear Employees,

The U.S. Bankruptcy Court approved a process for the expeditious sale of
substantially all of Chrysler LLC’s assets. This is a major step forward as
it sets out a swift, clear path to achieve our goal of concluding our
alliance with Fiat S.p.A. and create a new company that will be stronger and
more competitive.

It is crucial that this transaction be completed in a timely manner in order
to secure maximum value for our stakeholders and to preserve key
relationships with suppliers, dealers and other business partners. In
addition, financial commitments from the U.S. and Canadian governments
require the alliance with Fiat be consummated within 60 days of Chapter 11
filing on April 30. Our new labor agreements with the UAW and CAW also
depend on prompt completion of the proposed Fiat alliance.

As we’ve said many times before, our leadership left no stone unturned as we
aggressively pursued a strategy of alliances and partnerships with other
OEMs and suppliers around the world. Out of respect for the negotiating
process and confidentiality requirements, we have not commented in the past
on partnership talks that have not resulted in deals. However, as part of
the Bankruptcy Court process, we disclosed that we have previously discussed
various transactions with Nissan, General Motors, Volkswagen, Tata Motors,
Magna, GAZ, Hyundai, Honda and Toyota and others over an extended period of
time. These discussions did not produce any viable alternative to the
proposed alliance with Fiat.

It’s clear that the Fiat deal represents the best opportunity for us. The
court today established a fair and orderly process to confirm that the Fiat
transaction represents the best and highest bid for Chrysler’s assets, or
promptly identify any other higher and better alternatives. An alternative
bidder would have to surpass the value of the terms of the agreement with
Fiat to be successful.

Going forward, important court dates for us are:

•        May 20, the deadline for submission of alternative bids
•        May 26, the deadline for the notice of designation of lead bidder
•        May 27, the date for the sale hearing to consider the approval of
the proposed sale

It’s important to remember that during this transition time, our dealers
still have great products to offer. Our quality has never been better, as
shown by our 29 percent reduction in warranty claims over the last year. For
the 2009 model year, we improved the fuel economy on 73 percent of our
products.

Our dealers not only met their concession goals, but also have continued to
show tremendous enthusiasm for our company, our brands and our products in
their local communities. To assist our dealers and attract consumers, we are
introducing new incentives beginning today. We’re offering as much as $4,000
consumer cash on 2009 model vehicles; a $1,000 owner loyalty incentive for
current Chrysler LLC vehicle owners that is good towards most 2008 and 2009
vehicles; and as much as $1,000 credit union bonus cash for qualified
members who finance their new vehicle purchase through one of 1,500
participating credit unions. These incentives are valid through June 1, and
they make it a great time to shop for a new Chrysler, Jeep® or Dodge.

Acclaim for our new products keeps rolling in. For example, the all-new 2009
Dodge Ram 1500 came out on top in a head-to-head competition against the
Chevy Silverado, Ford F-150 and Toyota Tundra conducted by Edmunds.com.
Edmunds praised the Ram’s 5.7-liter V-8 engine, towing ability, axle ratio,
fuel efficiency and the RamBox™ cargo storage system. The publication also
raved about interior features such as the heated and vented seats, the
navigation system and rear-seat DVD.

We realize that thousands of pages of documents have been filed with the
court. As media members scrutinize these documents that are now public,
you’ll undoubtedly continue to hear and read stories about our business.  I
want to remind you to go to HYPERLINK "http://scoop.chrysler.com"The Scoop
or to HYPERLINK
"http://www.chryslerrestructuring.com"www.chryslerrestructuring.com to get
the details on all motions and documents that have been filed in court.

Once more, thank you for your sacrifices, which have helped lay the
groundwork for the swift completion of this process that will enable us to
emerge as a vibrant company with bright, long-term prospects.

Bob

Thanks,

Tom Hargrave

HYPERLINK "http://www.kegkits.com"www.kegkits.com