From: E M
Just wanted to say, I got back from my local indie parts shop.  Small place
I've used when not buying factory original, which I buy 90% of the time.
Anyway, thought I'd try some after market brakes, so had my guy order up new
rotors for the front, along with pads and sensors.  $168 Canadian, with
taxes.  At current exchange rates, I think that's equal to a couple of
McDonald Happy Meals in the US. lol
Who says driving a benz has to be expensive. ;-)  So far, this car has been
pretty cheap motoring.  New tires later in the week, about $450 out the door
for Uniroyals.  I'm really starting to appreciate the running costs of this
car!!
Ed
300E
Hi Ed,
How much does your gas cost you in Canadian versus American dollars? Several years ago I was in Vancouver and thought about driving back to the East Coast via Canada. Changed my mind after comparing the cost of U.S. fuel versus Canadian fuel.
Thanks,