> ...I know there is a little overhead associated with running a
> dealership, but 4X the price?????!!!!!  Must be paying for that Maybach
> studio...

A LITTLE overhead? You really have no idea, do you?

At an MBCA event at Phil Smart MB in Seattle last Saturday, Smart himself
(age 87) gave his usual speech, adding comments about the auto business and
it's present problems but he also revealed what the cost was just to keep the
doors open in 2008.

One million dollars per month.

And yes, they do not sell parts at the MBUSA suggested retail prices. So, I
have purchased some expensive items in the past from a California dealer at
discounted prices that they offer to MBCA members.

RLE

Huge savings on HDTVs from Dell.com!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221836042x1201399880/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.ne
t%2Fclk%3B215073686%3B37034322%3Bb)