Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 10:02:02 -0500
From: Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Letter from a Dodge Dealer
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
<snip>

The result of that behavior, along with very poor managment (also
endemic in American companies), is that when fuel prices went up,
people stopped buying huge, poorly made, gas guzzling vehicles, and I
suspect that they will NEVER buy them again.  Not having also
manufactured a vehicle of any kind that customers would choose over a
TOyota or a Honda, instead of a sales slump they got a sales halt,
and down the tubes they went.
<snip>.

Peter