-Curt

Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 05:13:12 +0300
From: Wonko the Sane <don.b...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Yea. Really bad year to graduate from college. She spent the day moving back
into her bedroom but she has an interview (where I work) on Tuesday. Nice to
see a posting for a job opening  (for which she is quite qualified due to
her B.A.) posted where step-dad is in management. And my immediate
supervisor is the one who will be interviewing her.

--
The only absolute is that everything is relative.  --Henri de Saint Simon