She also gets regular reminders of my head-on back in 1971.  I'm still here,
the other driver is still dead.
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Peter Frederick
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 8:59 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Compass, Jetta - and maybe an MB ...

All it takes is one idiot not paying attention to a traffic light or
a drunk going the wrong way on a divided highway to splatter you with
no fault (or even knowledge) on your part.

I've been driving for 37 years with no accidents, but got T-boned by
an inattentive driver in broad daylight -- would probably have been
seriously injured or killed in a lesser vehicle.

Peter