That is the exact reason I dislike living in anyplace less humid than west/central Kansas. I overheated twice while working on farms in Kansas. Here in Arkansas, I sweat so much, I can tell the instant that I stop sweating. Dry places don't offer that signal....

Luther

Curt Raymond wrote:
I'd never been in serious heat until I was in Burbank last June and went out to
walk around. Turned out it was 107F and I got dehydrated after a couple hours
of wandering Burbank's main drag. Started to not feel good, came back to the
hotel and drank a bottle of water, it wasn't until AFTER I drank the water that
I felt thirsty, thats when I knew...
I didn't notice my getting overheated because all my sweat evaporated before I
noticed it...

-Curt

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark