Why would I buy that one when the other ones for sale all get 50+mpg? It must need major work!

Last summer I sold my 1984 Volvo 760 Turbo Diesel, and had a lot of disappointed potential buyers when I told them it only got 30mpg. They asked me questions like "why does this only get 30mpg, when the Mercedes diesels which are heavier and automatic with a bigger engine get nearly twice that?"

The only thing "disappointing" to me about a cheap car that can comfortably cruise all day at 85+mph and still return 30mpg, and have 600-700 miles range with it's (very large) diesel tank is the fact that it goes so long between fillups that the windshield can get very dirty between washes.

Tyler

Curt Raymond wrote:
http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/1212756190.html
He's realistic about the mileage, amazing...

-Curt