Nice catch OK Don.  I wonder if the ATF is Mobil one?

You can bet I'll mix up a batch.

Harry

*FWIW - captured from another list, I make no claim for it's authenticity:*

Don't forget the April 2007 "Machinist's Workshop" magazine comparison test.

They arranged a subjective test of all the popular penetrants with the
control being the torque required to remove the nut from a "scientifically
rusted" environment.

Penetrating oil ..... Average load
None ...................... 516 pounds

WD-40 .................... 238 pounds

PB Blaster .............. 214 pounds

Liquid Wrench ........ 127 pounds

Kano Kroil ............... 106 pounds

ATF-Acetone mix.......53 pounds

The ATF-Acetone mix was a "home brew" mix of 50 - 50 automatic transmission
fluid and acetone.

Note the "home brew" was better than any commercial product in this one
particular test.

Our local machinist group mixed up a batch and we all now use it with
equally good results.

Note also that "Liquid Wrench" is about as good as "Kroil" for about 20% of
the price.

--
OK Don
Pair of W124 300D 2.5 Turbos