I replace all the o-rings as a matter of course, having learned that if you don't, one will leak sooner or later if the system leaked down in the first place.

My "old" 300D required only replacement of the seal at the compressor manifold to hose set and ran great for years, but all the others ended up with new ones. I've got to round up the set for the expansion valve on the "new" 300D, having taken a chance last year that I didn't need them. Wrong.

Peter