Actually, two drums fit in the rear of the wagon nicely. One sideways toward the front of the car and the other longways toward the back.
thanks for the help.
Mike
On Jun 26, 2009, at 10:52 AM, Rich Thomas wrote:

As I recall it can fit something about 34" high, but don't hold me to that. A drum is not quite that big diameter so should fit, at least one, maybe 2 side by side ( though that might not work)? Are they about 4ft high, maybe 2ft diameter?

--R

Michael Esh wrote:
Does anyone know if a 55 gallon drum will fit in the back of the 1982 wagon? I am going to pick up a couple of them and would rater not ask the wife for Caravan. :{)

Mike