MAO wrote: "That would be the orange train downtown - easy from Midway. Then
walk 3 blocks downtown to Union station and take the train to Elgin. Easy -
fyi. Even easier, since I am picking you up."

You are right! That is easier! My wife wants to know if you are going to kill
me?  She said, "Why would some stranger drive 45-50 miles to pick you up and
drive you to get a car." I told her, "I may not have met him before, but he's
not a stranger." He's a Mercedes driver and a member of the Okiebenz email
group."   She doesn't understand the odd little group here.  Some of you may be
saying that I can't be a Mercedes guy either, because I drive a Cadillac and am
going to buy a Mercury Grand Marquis. But, I have had 6 MB's 3 of them diesels.

Donald H. Snook