On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 12:38 AM, Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net> wrote:

>  access panel on the back wall of the trunk?
>>

> It _is_ the back wall of the trunk.

And even for a novice like me it was easy to get off with just a box
wrench.  Ratchet would be easier though. :) I wouldn't feel guilty asking
someone with very modest mechanical skill to do it.

When I took my tank out, the pictures at :
http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/showthread.php?t=92826

gave me some extra confidence, but they really weren't necessary.  I noticed
at the end one of the comments is about a leak into the trunk, but he didn't
give any resolution.  I suppose your person could coat the whole tank with
baby powder and drive with the back wall out for a few days.

Best,
-Tim
 Happy to have something to contribute, however marginal. :)