Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:14:22 +0930
From: Hendrik & Fay <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] but I'm a good.......
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Calm down Roger, some people don't understand the concept of an accident.
I like to think I am a careful driver and have never in 20 plus years
hit another vehicle or person but I still have insurance on the vehicles.
Why? Because there may come a time when circumstances dictate that I do
have an accident. I can't tell how, where or why and that's why I have
insurance, which is not a requirement by law where I live. 3rd party
property is about AU$120-140 per car/year. Not a great deal when you
consider an MB C class is about AU$70,000.

Hendrik
who likes to think he is a good driver