Sounds like the perfect time to run some Diesel Purge. Call Rusty...

Luther

Zoltan Finks wrote:
Just to update:
The l90D is not as bad off as I feared. The thing isn't really using oil at
any sort of fast rate. I keep checking it and it keeps being around the
middle of the range on the dipstick.

I did follow the wife driving it the other day and I did see the same smoke,
and did smell the same burning oil smell when she would accelerate, but I'm
just glad it isn't using oil that fast. I feared it would be going through a
quart every couple days or something.

Still runs pretty much flawlessly. Starts immediately and is nice and peppy.

Brian
--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (281,xxx mi)