Rich wrote: "No one messes with them, and if they did the FBI in Boston would
tip
them off.  There was a running shoot out some years ago near where I
lived, machine guns and pistols.  "Cadillac Frank" Flemmi was involved,
I think he might have been killed.  The FBI was involved in that
somehow, all that came out a few years ago when a couple of agents were
convicted."

Speaking of the FBI and shootouts, I saw the new movie "Public Enemies"  about
John Dillinger (and Baby Face Nelson, Pretty Boy Floyd) and was really
impressed. I thought it was a very good movie.  I was getting tired of Johnny
Depp from the bunches of movies he has made recently, but I thought he was very
good in the movie.

Donald H. Snook