My 1987 190DT appears to need new front brake rotors because the wear lip is cutting into the sensor when the pads are only half worn down. It still has the original 1 piece rotors where the hub and rotor are a single unit, but I only see the two piece rotors for sale- without the hubs. Where can I buy the hub to convert over to the modern two piece system?

Does anyone have a new or used set of front hubs they'd be willing to sell? I would imagine that any W201 is probably the same, and possibly a W124?original

Sincerely,
Tyler
1987 190D Turbo Biodiesel